We carry a large selection of commercial and residential keys and locks, including hard to find keys. Our mobile emergency service covers home and auto lock-outs (foreign cars, too). We make/cut keys, install and repair locks and have a safe specialist available.
It is important to note that we are not in any way affiliated with online business listings for "Advantage Olympia Locksmith", "advantagelocksmithco.com" or "Professional Locksmith Services".
Please read our Scam Alert page to find out more about the growing nationwide problem with bogus locksmith companies.
SEVEN TIPS FOR FINDING A LOCKSMITH:
- Find a local locksmith before you need them. Check out their business name, license number, address, and phone number to make sure they are legitimate local businesses. Also, look closely at their yellow pages or Internet advertisements. Are they clearly identifiable? Do their ads look similar to other ads but with a different name?
- Donít give your credit or debit card number over the phone unless you know and trust the person you have called.
- When the locksmith arrives, look at their service vehicle. Does it have signs clearly showing who they are?
- Ask for identification. Ask to see their license and their occupational permit which has their picture and business name on it. Also, most legitimate locksmiths have business cards with the companyís and service technicianís name.
- Get a written estimate prior to work being done. Donít sign a blank authorization form. After the work is completed, demand an itemized invoice stating precisely what work has been performed.
- If possible, have a trusted friend or relative with you at your house, car, or business when the locksmith arrives. This is especially important at night or if youíre a woman in a remote location.
- If you feel intimidated or uncomfortable with the provider, you can, and should, refuse to work with the locksmith.